The new solar street lights
The structure of the solar street lights:
– solar cell: An apparatus capable of producing photovoltic energy by coming in contact with the sunbeams. It is designed to be a monocrystal solar cell and its efficiency is amongst the top ranks.
– Led powered head lamp: These lamps are produced with the most high-tech CREE leds. The process and the technology is constantly developing using the most recent scientific and engineering discoveries. It does not emit UV and Infra red rays, so it is not damaging to organic beings. Also, the light pollution is minimal. These products represent the most sophisticated and developed technology.
– lamp post: Its design is very much like forged steel. The coating is done by using galvanization and sintering technology. The bending of the arcs is done by high tech ultra-precision machinery. The post is tied down solid by attaching it to a pre-made steel part and additional sintering to make the construction stronger.
– Charging controller: This part of the machine was engineered by Hungarians and its effectiveness can compete in a world-wide aspect. The apparatus controls and optimizes tha charging process of the battery so its lifespan may extend.
-The lighting turns on automatically when it is getting dark outside.
-Battery: A special solar battery done with a special gel technology. Its installation must be done into a hole dug next to the concrete base within a special water-proof and explosion resistant box. This way we can counter the occasional floods which may damage the equipment.
– The simple design ensures low cost and that it can be raised almost anywhere. Since it requires no serious infrastructure and no high voltage current, it can be placed at less inhabited or less developed regions as well.
The different types of the solar street lights:
Required permissions including ones by police forces and other authorities:
The placement of the street lights requires no permission by the police force.
In the case of placement in public areas: Getting hold of the locally specified street permit reservation from the local notary is required. If the placement is done on a road owned by the Hungarian state, the permission of the trustee and the road operator of the Magyar Közút Kht.
In the case of private properties not determined as public areas, no permission is required.
In the case of rented properties, the permission of the owner is required, should not the rental contract say otherwise.
- Placement of the street lights requires no permission from the police forces.
- The operation of the apparatus requires no high voltage AC power, the required energy is gathered from the sun.
- Charging the 2 pieces of 95W monocrystal type batteries does not require intensive sunshine. Dispersed sunshine is also sufficient.
- Equipped with a high tech optics designed for street lighting, it is sufficient to place the lamp posts 25 metres away from each other. They can provide sufficient lighting from this distance.
- With one full charge, the lamp can function for a rough 10 days (165 hours) without further charge from the sunlight.
- Lifespan is at least 50.000 hours (roughly 15 years continuous service).
- It can be constructed anywhere thanks to the simple structural design. The low cost ensures that the lamps may be constructed at less developed areas where the infrastructure may not be suitable for other public lighting solutions.
- The lamps are completely independent from the AC network, which means that no additional underground wiring is required for them to function.
- Can be placed on roofs as well.
- Can provide security services with additional motion sensors.
- The lighting turns on automatically after it is getting dark outside.
- Does not emit UV and IR rays.
- Instant brightness, no previous vibrations and charging time.
- Using the lamps can mean 2-3 tons less CO2 emission per lamp.